Petice na podporu Ferdinanda Porsche

Quoted post

Great Chicago

#158 Herr Edelweiss comments no. 155

2013-12-21 22:30

Am I living in a country where people are full of hatred? Or am I dreaming? If after 70 years citizens can not reconciliate with the past, then nobody can help them. Just look around in Europe, old enemies shake their hands, wictors of war help the defeated nations, hatred is not in anymore, if you did not notice.
But Herr Edelweiss has his own truth, probably one of few who was vehemently fighting the communist tyrany, or is it just my wishfull thinking? Sort of "nice guy" who knows it all, perhaps you could help this country from the gutter it is in? If you put your knowledge into something valueable, maybe you could be as famous as Professor Ferdinand Porsche, but I doubt that.
Your half truths about Ferdinand Porsche are not anymore fashionable, you should have presented these the time he was tried, obviously he would have walked from the court a free man anyway.
If you would like to change this world, then do something constructive, for axample to improve the life in this country, one always begins on his own doorsteps, don´t you know? It seams to me in the Czech society is too much hatred, envy, dishonesty and many more negative characters which bring citizens into despair.
Do me a favor, only once hear the Porsche engine and maybe you will change your mind about Ferdinand Porsche, but that is only my opinion.

Odpovědi

Aleš Reiner
Nepřihlášený uživatel

#159 Re: Herr Edelweiss comments no. 155

2013-12-21 22:37:12

#158: Great Chicago - Herr Edelweiss comments no. 155

Great Chicago :  It seams to me in the Czech society is too much hatred, envy, dishonesty and many more negative characters which bring citizens into despair.

Its very sad my friend, but I must agree with it. This is the reason why I started this petition. Thx for support and sorry for my very bad english :)

Aleš