Petice za referendum o vystoupení z Evropské unie

Nepřihlášený uživatel

/ #10726 mezidruhový konflikt kosmických proporcí

2016-08-09 17:08

Je Merkelová člověk? V živém vysílání se stalo cosi podivného a nejednalo se o technický problém

In a reconstructed apocalyptic fragment, translated by the Hebrew scholar Robert Eisenman and referred to as the Testament of Amram (4Q535, Manuscript B), there is a rather unnerving account featuring the appearance of two Watchers to Amram, the father of Moses the lawgiver. The relevant section reads as follows: '[I saw Watchers] in my vision, the dream-vision. Two (men) were fighting over me, saying ... and holding a great contest over me. I asked them, 'Who are you, that you are thus empowered over me?' They answered me, 'We have been empowered and rule over all mankind.' They said to me, 'Which of us do you choose to rule (you)?' I raised my eyes and looked. [One] of them was terrifying in his appearance, like a serpent, [his] cloak many-coloured yet very dark ... [And I looked again], and ... in his appearance, his visage like a viper, and [wearing. . .] [exceedingly, and all his eyes ...]' The ancient text then identifies this Watcher as Belial, the Prince of Darkness and King of Evil, while his companion is revealed as Michael, the Prince of Light, who is also named as Melchizedek, the King of Righteousness.